1. Numerical Growth: We've grown the last nine years straight, and by 20% the last three years.
2. Facility Limitations: We are limited by a facility that is unable to scale the 450 people we currently have on a Sunday morning.
3. A larger multi-site vision: We want to grow God's kingdom small by planting 2-400 person community churches.
"What do we need to scale to 700 on Sunday morning in two services?"
2. Expanded Foyer
3. Revamped Sanctuary
We then asked,
"Can we restructure our current ministries and rethink our current building layout to accommodate our growing church?"
Could we retrofit Village Church to accommodate:
1. Sanctuary/foyer/parking to accommodate Sunday mornings with 7-800 people between 2 services
2. Classroom space on Sunday mornings for a new Jr. high Sunday school, 5-6 grade Sunday school, and eventually Sr. high Sunday school.
3. Sunday morning adult classes & modules
4. 300 kids on Monday night for Awana
We believe the answer is absolutely yes!
1. Stay: We're here for the long run. We don't envision a future Village Church without our current property.
2. Minimal Debt: We are committed to renovating as money is pledged to address our biggest needs.
3. Scalable: We want to scale this building for 700-800 on a Sunday morning.
4. Efficient & Multi-Purpose: We will make everything multi-purpose to make the most out of our current facility.
5. Non-Manipulative: We want to clearly cast our vision with a clear concise.
1. Parking Lot
2. Outdoor Storage
3. Church Signage
1. Removal and replacement of all classroom walls and drywall
2. New doors, trim, ceilings, and carpeting
3. Insulation for sound proofing
4. Updated children's ministry foyer
5. Updated AV
6. Outdoor patio outside children's wing
1. Take out Office, Pastor Tim’s Office, Counseling Office
2. Create new and expanded foyer space with furniture
3. Better insulation, restructure office layouts
4. New sound resistant sanctuary doors
5. AV integration
Optional: Update main foyer entrance doors
1. Demo and build canopy and new entrance off Devon
2. Electrical & lighting
3. Hire painters
4. AV integration in each room
Submit your pledge by January 14th online or through our giving cards. Fill out the form below to pledge a one time gift and pledge a monthly gift.Pledge Here!
After you have pledged your gift, please give through Pushpay.
If you would like to set up a monthly reoccurring gift and/ or give a one time gift, follow the link below and select the "Giving Campaign" fund. Then customize your giving preferences.